Thursday, June 3, 2010

WTF

It's been 2 years since I posted anything. That doesn't mean that I haven't written. I have written, oh have I written. Circles and circles of affirmations and complaints, sucking out the contents of my brain, hoping for some clarity, some silence. Know what? It's working, or is that another affirmation? The lines get blurry and I am ok with that.
Sometimes I find inspiration on The Hills, that is frightening, but it's true, The City too for that matter, not so much from Whitney herself, but from Kelly Cutrone her mentor. I need a mentor, but I'm not sure I am mentorable. Perhaps that has changed. I have a had a big wall around me and throughout the past five or so years I have taken great pains to knocking the bitch down.
Is there a point to this post, you may ask? Nope, and I am cool with that.

No comments: